Lip Filler And Natural Lip Filler Before And After
Lip Filler Before and After Photos
Do you long for pouty, prominent lips? Have you noticed that your lips have lost some luster as you’ve gotten a bit older? If so, you may be eligible for lip fillers. These injectable medications can restore lost volume to your lips, transforming your whole facial appearance. We are pleased to provide lip fillers here at Carolina Age Management Institute (CAMI).
We provide lip fillers to countless patients each and every month, and always see beautiful results. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Consider these lip filler before and after photos, showing off our work with previous patients. And when you’re ready to get lip fillers of your own, contact CAMI for an appointment.
Are Lip Fillers Right for You?
Lip fillers have been around for decades, and provide a safe, effective, FDA-approved option for plumping up your lip volume. Some of the main reasons to consider lip fillers include:
- Injectable treatments are incredibly quick, often taking mere minutes to complete.
- There is no downtime or extended recovery period needed.
- This non-surgical treatment does not require anesthesia or incisions.
- We provide a range of lip fillers, including natural lip fillers, to ensure the best results.
- Many patients see results in just a few days’ time.
- While results are temporary, maintenance injections can be used to extend them.
The best way to learn more about your eligibility for lip fillers is to schedule a consultation with one of our providers.
Learn More About Lip Fillers
The next step: Take a look at our natural lip filler before and after gallery to get a sense of what injectables can help you achieve. Then, to learn more about your eligibility for fillers, schedule a consultation at CAMI. Contact us whenever you’re ready to meet with a provider.